Thursday, March 17, 2016

Have You Heard presents Last Dinosaurs + Panama

Last Friday night, LIVE RAC was packed with fans of both Aussie bands "Last Dinosaurs" and "Panama". My friends and I were buying the tickets a month in advance since we are such a big fan of Panama and looking forward to seeing them live in Bangkok! The venue is pretty small but great. I personally love small venue because of the intimacy and I tend to feel more connected to the band playing on the stage.
Panama sounds awesome live as on their records and that prove how great they are as a world-class artist. Lighting and sound were great too. The duo delivered a very solid and upbeat performance from the beginning to end. It's beyond my expectation. However, I felt like their time on stage was a little too short, I really wish they could play more songs!
Credit picture: Siam2nite
Credit picture: Siam2nite
A bit of "Last Dinosaurs"
Last Dinosaurs was pretty great too but I didn't stay till the end. Overall, it was another really fun night!

B’ Style Voyage
xx

12 comments:

  1. B, thank you for introducing me to a great band! I'm listening to them sing "Always" on YouTube right now :)

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Looks like you had so much fun!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you play with the light on the lense.

    http://mondsuchtme.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard of them before now so thank you :) I haven't been to a live gig in so long it's such a brilliant experience.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Five Benefits Of Cricket Flour That May Change Your Perspective // Crobar Review*
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard about those bands, amazing post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like a fun music event! love your night out look:)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos ♥ have a nice day ♥

    http://londonkidx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que gran concierto. Estas super guapa!!

    Feliz sabado, un besazo

    NOE CARO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not heard of these bands, but they sound great. Looks like so much fun!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a lot of fun!!

    https://www.whitecharm.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete